Up to $50 Dick's Cash on The North Face
- Jackets & Vests
- Up to 25% Off Select Styles
- Sweatshirts & Hoodies
- Shirts & Tops
- Skirts & Dresses
- Hats & Headbands
- Winter Gloves
- Scarves & Gaiters
- Winter Hats
- Backpacks & Bags
- Frame Packs
- Sleeping Bags
- The North Face Osito Jacket
- Mountain Athletics
- $99 Outerwear
The North Face Clothing, Footwear & Gear
Learn More About The North Face Clothing, Footwear & Gear
The North Face®: Question Madness
Forge new paths, push for progress and gear up for the next level of adventure.
Top Holiday Deals on Great Gifts
Whether you’re shopping for family and friends or getting a little something for yourself this holiday season, DICK’S Sporting Goods has incredible deals on the gear you’re looking for. Shop these top holiday deals on The North Face®:
- Women's The North Face® Osito 2 Jacket: Constructed from soft silken high-pile raschel fleece, this jacket is versatile for outdoor treks or nights out on the town. Turn the chill aside with this durable, super soft fleece zip.
- Men's The North Face® Apex Bionic 2 Soft Shell Jacket: Constructed of 100% windproof fabric, with a new design and relaxed fit, this jacket is perfect for the transition from fall to winter.
- Women's The North Face® Bombay Insulated Jacket: Ideal for all mountain activities, this jacket has Heatseeker® insulation provides warmth while a relaxed fit ensures comfort and easy mobility.
- Women's The North Face® Mossbud Swirl Insulated Reversible Jacket: Keep warm and stylish with this 100% polyester jacket. Chang up your look with this reversible jacket and keep dry with its water-repellent finish.
- Men's The North Face® Gordon Lyons Quarter Zip Fleece Pullover: Take on the great outdoors in total warmth when you throw on the polyester and fleece blend Gordon Lyons pullover. Use the front quarter zipper to increase your ventilation as you take on the trails.
Check back throughout the season for more amazing savings from top brands!
The North Face® Apparel, Footwear & Equipment for the Great Outdoors
Built for backcountry. Trust your next outdoor adventure to The North Face® apparel, equipment and outerwear.
The North Face® gear is specially crafted to stand-up to Mother Nature. Trek on through the unpredictable with quality-constructed apparel and gear and the latest outdoor technologies. Check out the entire collection:
- The North Face® Women's Gear
- The North Face® Men's Gear
- The North Face® Girls' Gear
- The North Face® Boys' Gear
Outfit for every season with The North Face® clothing, boots and footwear. Then pull together your look with the right outdoor accessories, including hats, gloves and backpacks. When Mother Nature is at her worst, you can bundle up with signature The North Face® jackets and cold weather technology. From the right frame pack to a thermal sleeping back for the campsite, stock up for the great outdoors with The North Face gear.
The North Face® Difference
The North Face® builds gear with high-performance materials, providing comfort and utility in any weather condition.
Stay active all year long with outdoor accessories from The North Face®. In cooler temperatures, expect performance from The North Face® jackets, designed for a variety of weather conditions. Select from popular styles, including the Osito jacket, Bombay, Denali and many others.
In warmer weather, The North Face® apparel is made from lightweight synthetic materials that wick moisture from your skin-keeping you cool, dry and comfortable.
You'll relish your time outdoors with gear you can count on.
Outdoor enthusiasts love the durability and performance of The North Face® tents, sleeping bags and outdoor accessories. Ideal in a range of temperatures and campsite conditions, this gear comes with features like water-resistant finish and technical insulation. Always consult product information for dimensions and other specifics you'll need to know before hitting the trail.
Many jackets from The North Face® are stuffed with the brand's proprietary synthetic insulation. These materials masterfully mimic the effects of downs-without its susceptibility to moisture. Best of all, these garments are highly durable and machine washable.
The North Face® Flash Dry technology provides built-in UPF sun protection, while HyVent waterproofing technology grants remarkable protection from moisture, including rain, sleet and snow. Specialized thermal fabrics deliver the precise amount of insulation you need.
For the littlest adventurers, try The North Face® baby and toddler apparel.