Patagonia Clothing & Gear
Learn More About Patagonia Clothing & Gear
Patagonia® Gear For Your Outdoor Adventure
Savor your time outdoors with Patagonia® apparel and outerwear.
Your outdoor clothing should offer the right blend of protection, comfort and function-not to mention style. And the Patagonia collection offers total performance when you're facing Mother Nature.
Dive into summer with swimsuits for men and women. Patagonia hats, backpacks and shoes are perfect for your hike, and anglers love rugged Patagonia® waders. Bundle up in Patagonia® outerwear, including Patagonia Better Sweaters, quilted down jackets, versatile fleece and rain jackets. Check out the entire Patagonia jacket collection:
Looking for where to buy Patagonia? Shop online for the widest selection of Patagonia gear, apparel and outerwear. From a backcountry trek to everyday wear, Patagonia® gear is designed for your active lifestyle.
When you head outdoors, enjoy the journey—and forget about your gear. Patagonia® apparel and outerwear helps you make the most of your adventure. Keep these factors in mind when you’re packing up for the trail:
- Layering is key when the weather is unpredictable. Customize your level of warmth with Patagonia® fleece jackets, baselayers and more.
- If you’re heading out on a winter journey, ensure your pants, jacket and layers are designed with waterproof capabilities.
- Abrasion-resistant fabrics offer extra durability, and so do garments crafted with reinforced seams.
- If you’re purchasing Patagonia hiking shoes, look for a gusseted tongue, which helps keep dirt and debris out of your shoe.
- Some piece of Patagonia® clothing is designed with UV ray-resistant fabrics, offering you added coverage from the sun’s harmful rays.
Adventure on with Patagonia outerwear.
Patagonia® fleece jackets can be worn alone or as a mid-layer between your baselayer and a soft shell coat. On a rainy day, a Patagonia® rain jacket helps block and repel moisture with a remarkable nylon shell. Microfleece liners keep you comfortable and cozy.
In more mild conditions, try a breathable Patagonia® hard shell jacket. Some jackets are designed with a waterproof-yet-breathable outer membrane, and pit zips provide strategic venting. Zippered pockets are perfect for warming your hands or stashing small essentials.