Learn More About Cleats
Find Your Fit: Cleats From DICK’S Sporting Goods
Get the game-changing traction you need on the playing field with sports cleats from DICK'S Sporting Goods.
Cleats specially designed for your game offer the exact fit, support and traction you need for practice or play. And the latest footwear is designed to blend comfort, speed and traction—so you can make the most of your time on the field.Soccer cleatsand baseball cleats are low-profile and aerodynamic for fluid movement on the field. Football cleats offer the gritty support players need in the trenches. Lacrosse cleats provide a game-specific level of support for lax players. And women can gain remarkable fit with women’s cleats designed for softball, soccer, lacrosse and more.
Look to industry-leading brands for the technology-infused cleats, or shop all DICK'S footwear to find the right equipment. Shop Nike®, adidas®, Under Armour®, Mizuno®, Jordan® and more. Looking for new 2016 cleats? Shop Nike® Hypervenom or Nike Lunar Trout 2 for baseball.
Your cleats are an essential part of your game. And no matter your sport, they’ve got to deliver uncompromising support. Cleats specially designed for your sport will perform best on the field. Keep in mind these factors when making your selection:
- Choose cleats with an adaptive, streamlined fit. Perforated sockliner allows strategic breathability during grueling games. Moisture-wicking technology in your cleat helps manage and minimize sweat, keeping you comfortable during play.
- Next, think about the level of ankle support you need on the field. Low-profile ankle cuffs are great for fluid footwork—they’re lightweight and make for easy maneuvering. High-top cleats help shield your ankles against twists and turns. Those who want to strike a balance should choose mid-cut shoes.
- An EVA-cushioned midsole provides comfort and reduces muscle strain in the foot. Look for a tongue that delivers a lock-down fit that contours naturally to the shape of your foot.
- Select between molded or removable spikes. Spikes affixed to the sole of the shoe deliver versatility on a variety of playing surfaces, while removable spikes enable you to change worn spikes without discarding your shoe. Consider whether plastic or metal spikes meet your local sporting regulations.
- Cleats perform an important function on the field—providing critical grip, support and stability. But you can also make your mark on the game with a variety of colors, features and styles.
Find even more with the entire collection of athletic footwear at DICK’S Sporting Goods.