Women's Running Shoes
Reach New Peaks in Women’s Running Shoes
Whether you run at the gym or take to the trails outdoors, find footwear that endures the course and maximizes your comfort, mile after mile.
Boost your performance in a shoe that is designed for the shape of your foot and its natural gait. No matter where you run, view all women's running shoes to find footwear that will provide support and durability along the way.
Select shoes from best-selling industry brands including Nike®, Mizuno®, asics®, Saucony®, Salomon® or Brooks®. Find a selection with vibrant hues and a range of designs as individualized as every runner.
Those seeking to correct an exaggerated inward roll of the foot should choose a shoe constructed with additional support. Lightweight, more neutral footwear is optimal for maintaining a natural gait with an increased level of shock absorption.
Think about your preferred form of running when selecting footwear. If you’re trekking over rugged terrain, seek out a shoe fortified with additional traction and support. Road runners should look for footwear that is lightweight and flexible
- Road running shoes: Light, flexible and designed for paved or packed surfaces, look for footwear that will provide cushioning and support on the medial side of the foot. Materials such as nylon or mesh provide breathability and ease of movement. Runners seeking a barefoot-feel with additional traction can opt for minimalist footwear.
- Trail running shoes: Off-road runners should seek out shoes that are designed to offer additional support and traction for uneven ground along the trail. Select durable materials that can stand up to any terrain or environment.
- Track and field athletes should look for track shoes and cleats engineered for performance in their event.
Examining the mechanics of your run will help you select footwear that meets your needs.
Consider the movement of your foot while on the run. Runners seeking to counterbalance an inward or outward roll of the heel should seek shoes that provide an increased level of support.
- Neutral shoes: Preserve your natural gait in lightweight footwear that provides increased shock absorption along your course.
- Stability shoes: For runners who experience a mild to moderate inward roll of the foot, this shoe offers additional midsole cushioning and support that curbs the foot’s tendency to roll.
- Motion control shoes: This category of athletic shoe offers maximum reinforced stability and support designed to prevent an exaggerated inward roll of the foot.