- Fall Bike Sale - Up To $300 Off
- View All Bikes
- 2015 Bikes
- Mountain Bikes
- 27.5 Mountain Bikes
- Hybrid Bikes
- Comfort Bikes
- Cruiser Bikes
- Road Bikes
- BMX Bikes
- Kids' Bikes
- Training Wheel Bikes
- Balance Bikes
- Electric Bikes
- Folding Bikes
- Women's Specific Bikes
- Fat Tire Bikes
- Recumbent Bikes
- 2014 Bikes
Learn More About Bikes
Bike in Style for Performance, Recreation & Fitness
Find the bike that matches your journey.
Shop DICK'S Sporting Goods for adult bikes that meet the needs of every cyclist. From cruising down city streets to taking on the roughest mountain terrain, maximize your ride with a bicycle engineered for performance. Choose bike models including:
- Mountain bikes are designed to handle rough terrain encountered on unpaved trails and off-road adventures. These bikes are built with sturdy frames and high clearance that enables them to overcome mud, rocks and debris encountered on the trail. They come with upright handlebars for easy handling and wide tires for ample shock absorption.
- Road bikes are best for riding on pavement. These bikes are a great match for commuters, fitness riders and long-distance athletes. They are designed with narrow, high-pressured tires that provide a smooth ride, as well as a lighter frame and higher seating position.
- Hybrid bikes are best for casual road riding or cruising along smooth dirt trails. Hybrids are an excellent utility bike. They possess the lightweight frame of a road bike with the wide tires and high clearance of a mountain bike.
- Cruiser bikes are designed for style. Leisure riders love biking neighborhood streets or the community park on a cruiser designed with vintage-inspired features, fun colors and an eye-catching design.
Pick up a pair of cycling shoes to experience grip and stability on your new bike.
Think about where you will ride your bike – will you be trail riding or cruising down neighborhood streets? Choose your bike based on your size and the type of biking your plan to do.
Off-road cyclists should look for a bike that is constructed with a sturdy frame and wide tires, while road cyclists need a lightweight bike that delivers a smooth ride and superior agility.
Cyclists looking to bike both on and off-road should consider a hybrid bike that blends features of road and mountain bikes for total versatility. Look for features that add comfort and ease of movement to your ride, like narrow handlebars and wider seat.
Comfort bikes are ideal for leisure cyclists looking for a relaxing ride and ample shock absorption. Serious long-distance riders, meanwhile, might opt for the tenacity and sleek design of a cyclocross bike.
Aluminum is the most common material used in the construction of bicycles and delivers a lightweight feel for an agile ride. Steel proves the most durable in a variety of terrains and conditions, a feature that is an asset to mountain cyclists.
Consider the braking system on your bike. Coaster brakes engage with reverse pressure on the pedals. Rim brakes employ a soft rubber brake pad, while disc brakes use a metallic disc as a pad.