- Women's Swimsuits
- Men's Swimsuits
- Girls' Swimsuits
- Boys' Swimsuits
- Aquatic Fitness
- Active Lifestyle
- Triathlon Suits
- Water Polo
- Pull Floats & Buoys
- Swim Fins
- Nose Clips & Ear Plugs
- All Swim Equipment
- Shop by Brand
Swimsuits, Gear, Goggles, & More
Learn More About Swimsuits
Learn About Swimsuits & Swim Equipment At DICK’S Sporting Goods
Make a splash in the latest sport-inspired swimsuits and swim equipment from DICK’S Sporting Goods.
From competitive suits for the lane to the perfect pair of board shorts for the beach, the right swimsuit helps you make the most of your time in the water. The collection at DICK’S Sporting Goods includes gear designed with the latest in aquatic technology—for total performance beneath the surface. Shop now:
Outfit for your workout with goggles, caps, kickboards and more. Shop the latest swim gear from brands like Dolfin®, Quicksilver®, Roxy® and Under Armour®.
Learn more about the swim equipment collection at DICK’S Sporting Goods:
- Competitive Swimsuits are made of high-quality fabrics that both reduce drag and promote water flow. Expect these suits to provide a little extra coverage for the pool. Always ensure your casual and competitive swimwear lasts with chemical-resistant fabrication.
- Surf & Beachwear is perfect for your next outing by the shore. Mix and match stylish swimsuits with the latest tees and board shorts for a boardwalk-ready look. Plus, you can accessorize with ball caps, beach totes and much more.
- Swim Goggles come in a variety of styles. Ultra-sleek, low-profile goggles are great for competitive swimmers or those just looking for a clear view of the underwater world. Kids’ goggles are colorful and comfortable for youngsters. Anti-fog coating prevents your lenses from clouding while you’re racing to the finish.
- Swim Equipment features the latest technology for water athletes, including waterproof GPS watches, altitude vests and digital timers. Multisport GPS watches help you track pace, distance and more—all while you’re in the water.
- Water Accessories, like nose plugs, swimming caps and fins, come in a variety of styles for both competitive and casual use.
- Triathlon Suits offer high-level amphibious performance for your next event. Choose from a variety of styles and features.
Always consult product information before purchasing your new swim gear. There you’ll find details on materials and usage guidelines.