Inline & Roller Skates
- Airwalk (1)
- Airwalk (3)
- BONEShieldz (4)
- Bauer (6)
- Bell (2)
- Bern (3)
- Bladerunner (7)
- Blind (1)
- CCM (6)
- Chicago Skates (17)
- DBX (15)
- Darkstar (1)
- Giro (1)
- HYPER (1)
- K2 Skate (10)
- Kryptonics (10)
- Mission (20)
- Nishiki (2)
- Roces (18)
- Roller Derby (32)
- Rollerblade (37)
- Shaun White Supply Co. (1)
- Tour Hockey (16)
- Triple Eight (7)
Inline & Roller Skates
Fun On Wheels: Learn More About Skates & Roller Blades
Skate in style with inline skates and roller blades designed to give you speed while keeping you safe.
The latest inline skates and roller blades promote comfort during your ride. Discover adult and girlsí roller skates for your active lifestyle.
Kidsí skates come in fun colors and designs that help youngsters make their mark on the skate rink. Sport inline skates are built with an aggressive construction that supports your foot and ankle during swift movements.
Select from a variety of wheel sizes, ranging from 69 to 100 mm. Choose from aluminum and composite frames from popular brands, including DBX®, Roller Derby® and Rollerblade®.
Understanding the different types of available skates helps you choose the pair thatís right for you:
- Recreational Inline Skates: Also referred to as "fitness skates", recreational skates are for beginning skaters or those that want a greater amount of control or maneuverability. Offering more support with a reinforced cuff, Recreational skates are often the most popular with those interested in casual use for routine enjoyment or exercise.
- Inline Roller Hockey Skates: Similar to the style and construction of ice hockey skates, inline hockey skates are designed for roller hockey. Frequently with leather uppers and lace-up closure systems, these skates have smaller wheels for control and no breaking system.
- Women's Inline Skates: Similar in every way to the menís version, women's inline skates vary in the foot shape and sizing specific to women. While some women may be able to wear menís inline skates, generally skates specifically designed for women should be their first choice.
- Aggressive Inline Skates: Designed to be more maneuverable, stronger and more durable than normal inline skates, aggressive inline skates are used in skating that focuses on stunts and tricks. Featuring reinforced boots, wider bottoms and smaller wheel sizes, aggressive skates are ideal for those interested in street, park or vert skating.
Keep in mind these tips when buying new inline skates:
- Rotate wheels every week to avoid excessive wear & more often for aggressive inline skaters
- Budget safety equipment into your purchase: Knee pads, wrist guards, elbow pads and helmets
- Brands of inline skates have differing size tendencies
Sizing is essential for your new skatesóconsult product information for specifics on each brand.
Skates run 1 to 1.5 sizes smaller than typical street shoes. Skates should fit snug and support the ankle, particularly for inline skates. Keep in mind that you will wear socks beneath your skates.