Cleats & Shoes
Soccer Shoes & Cleats
Learn More About Soccer Cleats & Shoes
Soccer Cleats & Soccer Shoes For Practice & Play
Want an edge on the pitch? You can begin elevating your performance with the right pair of soccer cleats or shoes.
Soccer is a game played primarily by feet—and the right cleats are the difference-making detail your game needs. The latest soccer cleats and shoes deliver up agility, traction and control, with a fit that lets you move fluidly across any playing surface. From muddy grass to artificial turf or indoor floors, explore the soccer cleat collection at DICK’S Sporting Goods:
- Men’s Outdoor Soccer Cleats
- Women’s Outdoor Soccer Cleats
- Kids’ Outdoor Soccer Cleats
- Indoor Soccer Shoes
Your soccer cleats are a key part of your game, so keep in mind these factors before making your selection:
- Your soccer cleats should be built with an air-light leather or synthetic upper, and it's crucial that your upper provides both playability and durability on the pitch. A low-profile, glove-like fit ensures you’ll maintain optimal ball feel during play.
- For added airflow, try leather cleats with perforated or mesh paneling. Synthetic upper cleats are great for new players and generally perform well in most playing situations.
- The latest cleats for grass and soft playing surfaces are designed to bite into ground for terrorizing traction and speed. And molded rubber or plastic cleats provide maximum versatility when playing conditions are unpredictable.
- When the game brings you indoors, go for a soccer shoe with an outsole pattern designed for multidirectional footwork. And don't overlook the details in your soccer shoe—like internal lightweight EVA foam padding provide comfort and enhanced fit.
- Indoor soccer shoes and outdoor soccer cleats should have an internal sockliner, primarily to wick away moisture and improve comfort.
- Molded cleats are a basic soccer shoe component. These non-removable plastic or rubber studs can be used to provide traction and control on a variety of playing surfaces and field conditions. They’re great for beginner or novice players. Detachable cleats can be screwed on and off the outsole of your soccer shoes. Players can better customize their shoe to playing conditions and field surfaces with this brand of cleats. They are ideal for experienced players or those who frequently take to wet, soggy fields or finely groomed grass.