Sport Your Support
Breast Cancer Awareness Gear
Learn More About Breast Cancer Awareness Gear
Go Pink with DICK’S Sporting Goods
Every October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Sport your support with a wide variety of pink apparel, footwear and gear from DICK’S Sporting Goods—together we’ll turn the sports world pink.
Since its inception more than three decades ago, National Breast Cancer Awareness Month has been a rallying call for those impacted by breast cancer—from survivors and loved ones to the medical community. It’s 31 days when we remember, contribute and lend our voices to the battle.
This year, DICK’S Sporting Goods donated $50,000 to the National Breast Cancer Foundation to help win the battle against breast cancer.
Shop our top categories:
- Breast Cancer Awareness NFL® Fan Gear: Cheer on your favorite team with officially licensed NFL fan gear for breast cancer awareness from Nike and New Era®. Choose from high-quality BCA hoodies and T-shirts for men and women, plus BCA ball caps and knit hats.
- Pink Football Gear: Tackle the competition and keep the battle strong with pink football gear, including pink receiver gloves, pink cleats and the official Wilson® NFL breast cancer awareness football.
- Women’s Pink Apparel & Shoes: There’s a range of ways to show your support, whether you wear pink compression shorts, kick it in pink shoes for women or slip into a strappy pink sports bra.
- Men’s Pink Apparel & Shoes: Wear pink with pride and show your support with Under Armour Power in Pink apparel and hat options, plus other styles featuring pink-infused performance fabrics.
- Youth Pink Apparel & Shoes: Choose from a great assortment of kids’ pink apparel packed with fun prints and bold color pops. Tie off their look with kids’ pink shoes—the perfect way to show support and make a statement.
There are plenty of other ways to show your support, no matter what your sport. Get pink athletic accessories and fitness gear to sport your support for breast cancer research and awareness wherever you go.