Women's Winter Gloves
Keep Warm in Women's Winter Gloves
Take on the cold in winter gloves for women.
Pull on women's gloves that seamlessly blend style and function. From high-performance insulated gloves to the cozy look of women's mittens, find the right pair of gloves for your winter adventure.
Choose from a selection of gloves that includes a variety of materials, constructions and features. Take on your daily run with running gloves for women or glide down slopes with thermal insulated gloves.
Find the gloves you're looking for from popular brands, like The North Face®, Columbia®, and Burton®.
Winter gloves should provide breathable warmth on your hands. Look for gloves that protect, yet still allow you to grip and flex. Articulated fingers ensure that you maintain a full range of motion in your hands. Consider the different types of gloves available:
- Fleece gloves are usually constructed of tightly knit synthetic fabrics. The degree of warmth is proportional to the glove's weight. Fleece gloves provide superior warmth, but often do not provide water protection
- Liner gloves: Deliver a snug, sock-like fit with stretch-knit material. Choose these gloves for moderate and high-energy activities. Liner gloves are typically waterproof
- Insulated gloves are filled with specialized materials. These gloves trap body heat and shield out water with a protective outer layer
- Soft shell gloves are lightweight, wind-resistant and water-resistant
- Running gloves help regulate your body temperature while you log miles in the cold. Lightweight with superior moisture protection, these gloves wick perspiration from your skin and feel sleek and snug on your hands
Finding the right fit is essential for your gloves. Gloves should be large enough to allow for comfortable flexing of the thumb and fingers, yet snug enough to keep out cold air.
Most gloves have some sort of seal built in at the wrist, which could range from a simple elasticized band or sweater cuff to an external strap that creates a barrier to snow, ice and cold.