Learn More About Leupold Hunting Optics
Spot Prey with Leupold® Optics:
Leupold® optics deliver unparalleled vision on the hunt.
Optimized for ruggedness and clarity in the field, expect Leupold® optics to deliver complete durability – no matter what Mother Nature throws your way. Keep your prey in sight with the following Leupold® hunting optics:
- Leupold® riflescopes: Get your target in view with sleek, lightweight riflescopes designed for performance in long and short-range shooting. Features like lockable, fast-focus eye pieces ensure you’re deadly on the hunt
- Leupold® rangefinders: Accurately measure the distance between you and your prey in the field with a Leupold® rangefinder. Look for a high-performance rangefinder built with an accurate, clear display in all weather conditions
- Leupold® binoculars: Choose binoculars crafted for the hunt. Zero in with lightweight, weather-proof models that deliver exceptional vision
From full spotting scope kits to lightweight binoculars, maximize your time on the hunt with Leupold® optics. Shop all hunting optics from DICK'S Sporting Goods to find the right rifle scopes for your hunt.
Choose an optics device built with a multi-coated lens for the clearest, brightest image in the field. Select between multi-reticle riflescopes or those that employ lasers to pinpoint your prey.
Always ensure that you’re hunting optics device is treated to be shock-proof, fog-proof and waterproof. Keep in mind features such as fingertip windage and elevation adjustability, so you can hunt on any terrain. Twist eye cups on your rangefinder or binoculars add convenience.
The field of view on your optics device is the measure of how much you can see at 1,000 yards. Generally, the higher your magnification, the less your field of view. The magnification on your device is the measure of how close an object will appear compared to the naked eye. This can be indicated through a fixed or variable number.
Think about eye relief when making your purchase. Eye relief is how far a scope can be held from your eye while seeing the whole viewing field. Look for a device with eye relief of at least 3 inches.
In hunting optics, lighting conditions can make the difference between bringing in your kill or going home empty handed. Keep in mind the following lighting considerations when making your selection:
- Hunting in the dark: Night-vision is a must for after-dark hunters. Fourth-generation night vision is considered the best quality
- Hunting in low-light: Most riflescopes are built to accentuate available light, aiding you on the hunt in low-light conditions