Learn More About Winter Jackets
Find the Right Winter Coats
Combat cold weather in the right winter coat.
From lightweight fleece jackets to burly down jackets, find the outerwear that matches every weather condition and adventure. Zip into a thermal insulated jacket for harsh temperatures or a lightweight soft shell for hiking and climbing in the great outdoors. Shop from a selection including:
- Men's Winter Coats
- Women's Winter Coats
- Girls' Winter Coats
- Boys' Winter Coats
- Toddler & Infant Winter Coats
Winter jackets are available in a variety of materials, colors and constructions to meet your needs. Look for details like full sealed seams, hem cinch cords and brushed interior liner for comfort and utility. Find a winter coat you can count on from popular brands like The North Face®, Columbia® and Spyder®.
Select the winter coat that best matches your activity and climate:
- Soft shell jackets provide lightweight comfort and warmth. These jackets are constructed to be both wind and water-resistant and worn alone during mildly cold conditions. When the temperature delves, layer your soft shell with a baselayer or fleece for customizable warmth
- Fleece jackets are versatile for a variety of weather conditions. Wear your fleece jacket alone or beneath a soft shell to customize your level of warmth. The level of warmth provided by your fleece jacket is directly proportional to its weight
- Insulated jackets provide thermal warmth in harsh conditions. Insulated jackets are soft shells lined with layers of insulation, including down. These seam-sealed jackets are generally weather-resistant and can come constructed with a variety of natural and synthetic materials. Down jackets, for example are filled with the fluffy undercoating of ducks or geese
- Three-in-one system jackets are designed with multiple components that can be zipped together to form a single jacket. These pieces can be worn together or separately in more mild conditions
Winter sport enthusiasts should look for a jacket constructed with four-way stretch fabrication and articulated elbows – features that let you maintain a full range of movement while keeping warm.
Maximize durability with a jacket that is both wind and waterproof, with sealed seams for complete protection. Always keep in mind interior lining in your jacket – a brushed or fleece interior liner feels superbly soft when you're pushing the pace in the cold.