Archery Arrows & Bolts
Learn More About Archery Arrows & Shafts
Take Aim: Learn About Archery Arrows
Take your best shot with confidence using high performance archery arrows from DICK’S Sporting Goods.
Choose from dozens of archery bolts and arrows in an assortment of materials, including aluminum, carbon, and advanced alloys. Whether you’re looking for a six pack of archery arrows or a quantity of several dozen, you’ll find a variety of strong, lightweight arrows for competition and practice.
You can also browse a comprehensive selection of top quality archery accessories like lighted nocks, point inserts, adhesive, and fletching jigs to help you keep your arrows in peak condition. Explore the archery arrows available at DICK’S Sporting Goods today.
For more, check out the entire collection of archery gear at DICK’S Sporting Goods.
Archery arrows are available in a wide range of weights, lengths, materials and point designs. When you’re shopping for archery bolts or arrows, be sure to consider the following factors:
- Aluminum is a highly popular choice of arrow material, as aluminum arrows have excellent strength, weather resistance, and flexibility. Aluminum arrows also tend to be more inexpensive than carbon arrows, making them a good choice for beginning archers.
- Many expert archers prefer to use carbon arrows, as these arrows are usually very light, allowing for greater speed and energy transfer.
- Typically, arrows with smaller diameters are lighter and faster than arrows with larger diameters.
- Arrow length is an important consideration for both accuracy and safety. Using arrows that are too short can decrease your ability to hit your target and potentially create a hazard for yourself or others nearby. Beginning archers should use an arrow that extends at least an inch beyond the back of the bow riser, while experienced archers might select a slightly shorter arrow length for the same bow and draw length.
- Customize your archery arrows with lighted nocks to increase their visibility. DICK’S Sporting Goods carries nocks for archery arrows in a variety of vivid colors like red, blue and pink.