- No further refinements are available
Patagonia Clothing & Gear
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Apparel!
Free Shipping Eligible! Up to $50 Shipping Credit.
Patagonia® Gear For Your Outdoor Adventure
Savor your time outdoors with Patagonia® apparel and outerwear.
Your outdoor clothing should offer the right blend of protection, comfort and function—not to mention style. And the Patagonia® collection offers total performance when you’re facing Mother Nature.
Bundle up Patagonia® outerwear, including quilted down jackets, versatile fleece and rain jackets. Dive into summer with swimsuits for men and women. Patagonia® hats, backpacks and shoes are perfect for your hike, and anglers love rugged Patagonia® waders. Check out the entire Patagonia® collection:
From a backcountry trek to everyday wear, Patagonia® gear is designed for your active lifestyle.
When you head outdoors, enjoy the journey—and forget about your gear. Patagonia® apparel and outerwear helps you make the most of your adventure. Keep these factors in mind when you’re packing up for the trail:
- Layering is key when the weather is unpredictable. Customize your level of warmth with Patagonia® fleece jackets, baselayers and more.
- If you’re heading out on a winter journey, ensure your pants, jacket and layers are designed with waterproof capabilities.
- Abrasion-resistant fabrics offer extra durability, and so do garments crafted with reinforced seams.
- If you’re purchasing Patagonia® hiking shoes, look for a gusseted tongue, which helps keep dirt and debris out of your shoe.
- Some piece of Patagonia® clothing is designed with UV ray-resistant fabrics, offering you added coverage from the sun’s harmful rays.
Adventure on with Patagonia® outerwear.
Patagonia® fleece jackets can be worn alone or as a mid-layer between your baselayer and a soft shell coat. On a rainy day, a Patagonia® rain jacket helps block and repel moisture with a remarkable nylon shell. Microfleece liners keep you comfortable and cozy.
In more mild conditions, try a breathable Patagonia® hard shell jacket. Some jackets are designed with a waterproof-yet-breathable outer membrane, and pit zips provide strategic venting. Zippered pockets are perfect for warming your hands or stashing small essentials.