Nike Women's Running Shoes
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Footwear!
Free Shipping on Sport Your Support Collection Item!
Your Ultimate Run: Nike® Women’s Running Shoes
Air-light. Resilient. Completely comfortable—run in footwear engineered for every mile.
Nike® women’s running shoes deliver a smooth ride with each step. Every pair of Nike® running shoes is optimized for the repetitive forward motion of running. Technical materials and construction support and improve your gait so you keep focused on nothing but the course ahead.
Find the technology and shoe construction that matches your stride with Nike® neutral and stability shoes. Feel light on your feet in barefoot-inspired minimalist running shoes or take on rugged terrain in Nike® trail running shoes.
Make every stride count with details like feather-weight midsoles, responsive foam cushioning and articulated rubber outsoles. Step out in style in a variety of unexpected hues from Nike®.
Your Nike® women’s running shoe is crafted for a custom-like fit.
Flexible yet supportive uppers made from Hyperfuse or Flywire technology ensure your running shoes never weigh you down. Resilient rubber outsoles and carbon rubber pods deliver smooth heel-to-toe transition and sure-footed traction. For a natural-feeling step, look for Nike® footwear with flex grooves along the outsole.
Consider your running style and gait type to find the Nike® women’s footwear best suited for you:
- Neutral technical running shoes offer cushioning but no added stability, promoting a natural gait cycle for the foot. Neutral running footwear is best suited for runners with underpronation/supination or neutral pronation
- Stability technical running shoes offer medial support and midsole cushioning, combatting the foot’s tendency to roll inward. These shoes are best suited for mild or moderate overpronation
Consider the construction of your Nike® women’s running shoe:
- Your shoe’s toe box should provide ample room for the foot to flex, making toe-off more comfortable. If your toe box is too small, it restricts the foot and causes cramping
- Heel counters reinforce the heel area of your shoe and increase stability in your gait. Heel counters come in varying degrees of stiffness
- A Nike® Zoom tab is a notch in the back of your shoe’s heel counter that protects your Achilles tendon and enhances fit