All Nikon Binoculars
Learn More About Nikon Binoculars
Nikon® Binoculars for Custom-Like Quality
Find a pair of Nikon® binoculars for any outdoor adventure.
- Full Size Binoculars: Traditional Nikon® binoculars made for multiple uses.
- Compact Binoculars: Travel with ease when using these lightweight Nikon® binoculars. Perfect for your next hunting adventure.
- Aculon: Designed for a wide range of outdoor activities – including nature observation, hiking and hunting—Nikon® Aculon binoculars give you the ability to discover the details of the outdoor life.
- Monarch: Nikon® Monarch Binoculars have an excellent reputation among outdoor professionals. Ideal for outdoor activities where reliable performance is crucial, such as birdwatching and hunting.
- EDG: The EDG brand was born from Nikon®’s commitment to provide a premium lineup of the finest sport optic tools. EDG binoculars deliver a spectacular field of view for the nature and outdoor enthusiast.
- Premier: The Nikon® Premier binocular line is engineered by those who know that hunting equipment is going to be pushed to the limits.
- Camo: Camo Nikon® binoculars feature a camouflage exterior.
- Zoom: Zoom binoculars allow you to adjust the magnification levels.
- Sports: Versatile and lightweight sports binoculars provide excellent ergonomics and ruggedness.
Whatever your passion—be it birdwatching or hunting—DICK’S Sporting Goods has the ideal pair of Nikon® binoculars for you. For more, shop all binoculars from top-rated brands.
Select the right pair of Nikon® binoculars for your planned activity.
The first number in the description refers to how many times the binoculars will magnify an object. Keep in mind, the higher the magnification, the less field of view you have with your binoculars. Higher magnification makes it more difficult to pick up moving objects, such as birds.
The second number indicates the diameter of the objective lens. A larger objective lens means more light will be let in the field of view. However, a larger lens diameter does mean a heavier pair of binoculars.
Top-rated Nikon® binoculars come in a variety of brightness levels. The size of the exit pupil determines the binoculars’ brightness level. Divide the lens diameter by the magnification power to determine the size of the exit pupil. A 3-mm to 5-mm exit pupil is generally adequate for normal viewing. A 7-mm is best for low-light use.
Select Nikon® binoculars that are waterproof so there is no need to worry about an unexpected rain shower or spray of water.
Choose binoculars with eye relief of at least 10 mm. Eyeglass wearers, consider high-eyepoint binoculars with eye relief of 15mm or longer.