Men's Sweaters & Fleece
NOW: $100.00(16% off!)
Learn More About Men's Sweaters & Fleece Jackets
Cold Weather Essentials: Menís Fleece
Fleece jackets and sweaters are your go-to garment for the winter season. Suit up for chilly temperatures with the latest styles.
Shop menís fleece and jackets from DICKíS Sporting Goods for the lightweight warmth and weather protection you need. Wear your fleece jacket alone or as a baselayer beneath a soft shell or down jacket. Pull on a lightweight fleece sweater for your morning workout or a day on the town.
Fleece keeps you warm without the added bulk. This sleek, breathable material dries quickly and comes with a stretchable fit for maximum comfort during wear.
Fleece isnít designed for prolonged exposure to extreme cold, but itís the perfect mid-layer to help you customize your level of warmth. Sport your fleece jacket over a thermal baselayer or under a heavier jacket as a part of a three-layer system.
Your fleece jacket is designated as light, mid-layer or heavy. Always consult product information for specifics on the level of warmth your garment provides. For example, 100 weight fleece, or microfleece, is ultra-lightweight, while 300-weight fleece, or heavyweight fleece, provides optimal warmth.
Check out a variety of colors and styles for the look thatís right for you. Shop top brands, including The North Face®, Columbia®, Patagonia® and many more.
Many jackets come with fleece panels or detailing, which adds a cozy touch to your garment.
Keep in mind these factors when selecting your menís fleece jacket or sweater.
- Fleece is easily permeated by wind. Some fleece jackets and sweaters come are designed with a wind-resistant membrane for added weather resistance.
- Fleece that is designated as ďhigh pileĒ has a softer texture and fluffier appearance.
- Itís the details that make the difference in your fleece jacket. Get the extra coverage your need with a raised collar or hood. Pockets and zippered compartments are perfect for stashing small items on the go. Fleece jackets with reflective detailing are great for runners who log miles in the evening.
- Comfort is key. Choose fleece sweaters or jackets lined with a brushed interior.
- Look for four-way stretch fabric if youíre wearing your fleece jacket or sweater during your workout. This feature ensures you can move fluidly as you train.
Shop the entire collection of menís outerwear at DICKíS Sporting Goods for more.