NOW: $179.99(30% off!)
Learn More About Binoculars
Enjoy The View: Binoculars For Hunting & Sightseeing
Take in a remarkable view with the help of the latest binoculars from DICK'S Sporting Goods.
Performance binoculars are specially engineered to deliver high-resolution views, precise magnification and excellent performance in all lighting conditions. From stadium stands to tree stands, get the powerful view you need to make the most of your adventure.
Select from a variety of features, materials, prisms and magnifications for the binocular to find the pair right for you. Shop industry-leading optics brands, including Bushnell®, Leupold®, Nikon® and Barska®.
Looking for more? Explore the entire collection of outdoor optics at DICK'S Sporting Goods.
Keep in mind these factors when making your selection:
- Always consider the Magnification of your binoculars. The magnification is defined by two numbers-the first number is the magnification power and the second is the diameter of the front lens. For example, 8x42. The magnification power of 8 means the object will appear 8 times closer.
- Your binocular's Exit Pupil is the bright circle in the center of you eye piece. Simply put, the larger the exit pupil diameter, the brighter your view will be. Consider optics with a larger exit pupil if you will be using your binoculars in low-light conditions.
- Eye Relief is the distance from the surface of your binocular eye piece in which you can fully see the view. Eye cups protect your brow and allow you to more comfortably use your device for extended periods.
The prism may be the most important component of your binoculars. Prisms are used to present an image right side upówithout this feature binoculars would display distorted features. Prisms also impact the size and construction of your optics. There are two types of prisms: porro and roof.
- Roof Prisms are lighter and more streamlined. These prisms are constructed with the glass elements aligned with each other, creating a set of binoculars that are compact and lightweightóeasy to carry and use.
- Pro prisms use glass elements that are off-set with each other, producing a bulkier set of binoculars. These prisms create greater depth of fielder and wider field of view for a superior image.
Look for binoculars designed for an ergonomic fit in your hand. A rubber-armored coating ensures a non-slip grip. Binoculars treated with an optical coating reduce glare and ensure an even light transition. Always choose optics designed for easy field adjustments. Binoculars designed to be both fog-proof and shock-proof offer extra durability.
Looking for where to buy binoculars? To find a store with binoculars closest to you, use the DICK'S Store Locator.