Thank you for visiting Dick's Sporting Goods. If you need assistance with shopping on our site, please call us at 1-877-846-9997 and a customer care representative will be happy to assist you. Please inform the Customer Service representative that you require assistance.
No matter what your style is or what your lifestyle consists of, there is a fleece jacket for the active woman you are. With so many jacket options to choose from, narrow your options down by features you may like such as:
• Abrasion-resistant and reinforced seams and outer shells as commonly seen in The North Face jackets
• Half-zip fleece or full-zip fleece depending on your preference
• Added chest, arm and two hand pockets provide a convenient storage for tissues, Chap-Stick and more
• Bonded cuffs for extra insulation
Buying Considerations for Women’s Fleece
Fleece jackets for women are durable enough for the most strenuous activity but are still lightweight and comfortable enough not to restrict your mobility. It is important to keep a few considerations in mind once you have established which fleece jacket features you like. Considerations could include:
• What type of activity will you be most frequently engaged in while wearing the jacket?
With more strenuous activities where the weather can be unpredictable, jackets with abrasion-resistant and moisture-wicking features may be important
• What type of climate will you be wearing your jacket in?
Fleece jackets with extra lining provide your core with the added warmth essential to controlling your body temperature
• DRYRIDE Thermex™ bonded fleece is available in Burton fleece jackets that warms while repelling moisture – all while maintaining comfort and breathability.
Tips and Expert Advice
While we aren’t telling you how to dress, we have a few recommendations to keep you warm and comfortable during those chilly months.
• By using the jacket in conjunction with a waterproof shell, you can stay dry even if it begins to rain.
• Fleece jackets with side pockets and chest pockets provide quick access to tissues and other essential items you need to get to in a hurry when you are out on the slopes or walking through the cold.