Thank you for visiting Dick's Sporting Goods. If you need assistance with shopping on our site, please call us at 1-877-846-9997 and a customer care representative will be happy to assist you. Please inform the Customer Service representative that you require assistance.
Free Shipping Eligible! Up to $15 Shipping Credit.**
[ 1 ]
Snow Goggle Options
We offer a wide selection of snowboard and ski goggles from leading brands, such as anon, Oakley, SPY+, Giro, Smith Optics, and Scott. These goggles are made from materials that include polycarbonate, plastic and soft hypoallergenic foam to provide the skier or rider with ultimate comfort and eye protection on the slopes. While you may have your own set of goggle features you like, here are just a few key features our goggles include:
• Abrasion-resistant and anti-fogging lenses
• Mirrored lens for extra bright conditions
• Cylindrical and spherical goggle design with adjustable straps to conform to your face shape and size
• Provide excellent color definition and contrast
Buying Considerations & Suggestions
Snowboard goggles and ski goggles provide riders and skiers with eye protection from the elements such as bright sunlight, blowing snow, and more. The best snowboard goggles should provide a comfortable fit with the right amount of tint for the weather conditions. While finding a stylish pair of goggles you want to wear is important, there are other buying considerations we recommend.
• What type of conditions will you most likely be riding in?
Sunny – Try on a pair of bright sun goggles with UV protection or mirrored goggles
Evening – A pair of flat to night goggles or non-mirrored goggles may be the best goggles for you
All Weather – All weather goggles
• Do you wear eye glasses?
If so, OTG (over the glasses) goggles may be the best ski goggles for you
Buying Tips & Expert Advice
• While the goggle design may draw you to a particular pair of goggles, keep added features in mind like pivoting hinges, full-perimeter channel venting and dual-layer foam to ensure a snug fit and crisp vision.
• While you can get a decent pair of inexpensive ski goggles that will perform just fine for the time being, consider a pair with added features like articulating outriggers and polycarbonate lenses designed to last for numerous trips down the mountain, interchangeable lenses and more
• Goggles with a pivoting hinge are particularly handy for riding with a helmet
• Safety is extremely important on the mountain so winter accessories like ski goggles and helmets are designed to help to protect you and possibly others from serious injury.