NOW: $1499.99(46% off!)
NOW: $1999.99(33% off!)
NOW: $2499.99(28% off!)
NOW: $1899.99(32% off!)
NOW: $2999.99(25% off!)
Learn More About Treadmills
Finding The Right Treadmill For Your Training
Log miles without leaving your home-a treadmills the ultimate way to enhance your home gym.
Treadmills provide essential cardio training that can be customized to your goals and fitness level. The industry-leading treadmills from DICK'S Sporting Goods are sturdy, stable and deliver smooth walking and running action for your workout. Choose form manual and motorized treadmills as well as a variety of performance-enhancing features and space-saving design.
Skip the gym-not the workout. Discover your next treadmill from top brands, including SOLE®, ProForm®, and LifeSpan Fitness®.
For more, shop the entire collection of cardio equipment at DICK'S Sporting Goods.
The main components of your treadmill are the belt, deck, motor and electronic console. Use these guidelines to find the right treadmill for your home gym:
- Treadmills designed with a thick belt to cushion your step and provide greater shock absorption for your joints.
- A wide deck on your treadmill ensures you can maintain a natural stride as you train. Treadmills with a wide deck and sturdy frame allow you to stride more freely during your run.
- To accommodate limited space in your home, select a treadmill with a foldable deck. Safety features are key on your treadmill. Look for a machine with an emergency shut-off that powers off your treadmill. Side rail supports help you avoid injury from accidental slips.
- Choose a treadmill with a vibrant read-out screen for user-friendly training. LCD ,LED and touchscreens are all available.
- Easy-to-modify features include incline, speed and resistance. Real-time feedback can help aid your workout. Think heart rate, pace, laps and much more. Customize your workout with smartphone docking.
- Built-in fans keep you cool and refreshed as you work up a sweat.