Backpacks & Duffles
FREE $10 DSG Cash Card with Purchase! + Free Shipping
Storage on the Go: Shop Backpacks, Duffles & Day Packs
Your backpack helps you prep for the day ahead—so find the style that’s right for you.
The right backpack blends utility-ready features with a comfortable, functional design. Bring along your laptop or tablet in a school backpack. Large duffle bag sport backpacks are a great option for organizing your lacrosse and hockey gear. Stash away small essentials in a stylish tote or messenger bag. Take on the trail with hiking backpacks and backpacking packs, designed for rugged performance in backcountry. And travelers love the convenience of a wheeled travel backpack.
Discover your next backpack from popular brands, including High Sierra®, The North Face®, Nike® and Jansport®.
- Intended for use by hikers and campers on shorter trails and trips
- Generally soft-backed or frameless
- Lightweight and intended for lighter loads over shorter distances
- Waist belts prevent loads from continually tapping against your back and focus weight on the hips
- Designed for specific sports
- Feature compartments for equipment, footwear and water bottle
- Designed to carry multiple books, papers, travel accessories and more
- Generally soft backed or frameless
- Internal pockets can fit all your gear, many are laptop/ tablet compatible
- Easy-access pockets for storing MP3's, school supplies, cell phones and more
- Internal frame built into the pack behind the shoulder harness gives you a narrow profile, permitting more freedom and movement
- Frames have flat bars or "stays" that can be removed and bent to fit the user
- More flexibility than external packs, they move with your body
- Hugs the body to hold equipment on the hips, giving you better balance and stability
- Compression straps keep loads from shifting inside the pack
- Adjustable suspension system designed for optimal fit
External Frame Packs
- External frame supports heavy loads from attached pack and harness
- Evenly distributes weight between hips and upper back
- External frame packs have a high center of gravity, which has two advantages: It gives excellent weight transfer to the hips and it allows you to walk with a more upright posture
- Cooler to carry in hot temperatures because the pack does not rest against your back, allowing air to circulate. Great for long hikes on hot days
- Designed to provide water while you're on the move
- Users drink water via a tube equipped with a non-leaking valve
The straps of your backpacks should be stiff enough to support the weight of your backpack without sagging. Contoured, S-curve straps provide a comfortable, ergonomic fit. Foam in the shoulder and hip belts provides added cushion, while mesh-lined straps keep the bag breathable on your shoulders. Compression-molded straps deliver the best support available.