- No further refinements are available
0 Items Found
We work hard to keep all our products in stock year round, but occasionally you will find an out-of-stock item. Please be patient and check back again soon!
Course Essentials: Learn About Menís Golf Shoes
One of your most important tools on the course isnít packed in your cart bag. The right pair of golf shoes is the difference-maker your round needs.
Performance golf shoes enhance stance, stability and comfort on every hole. Choose from a variety of styles and footwear technology to make the most of your day on the links.
Top golf brandsóincluding Nike® menís golf shoes and FootJoy® golf shoes---are specially engineered for maximum performance on the course. Spikeless golf shoes transition from the concrete to the course, while sport, spike golf shoes offer excellent traction on turf. Find your look with vintage-inspired cleats or sneaker-like golf shoes.
While youíre shopping, keep in mind that your golf shoe should offer a combination of support, breathability and weatherized protection. Materials used in your shoe construction should provide easy of movement, protection and comfort.
Features such as inside liners, weather proofing treatments and moisture-wick technologies keep golfers comfortable and playing at their best. A proper fit allows for a smooth heel-toe transition and lateral stability.
Look for additional cushioning and support in the shoe construction for shock absorption. In addition, shoes should offer optimal grip and traction from the tee box to the green.
Golf shoes blend style and functionality: Select from a wide range of designs that can suit any desired look. Golfers looking for the casual design and feel of a sneaker might opt for a lightweight, spikeless shoe. Other players might seek a more classic, traditional spiked shoe.
Golfers should consider their performance needs when looking for the right pair of shoes. A golf shoe should provide optimal balance, flexibility and grip on the greens.
- Look for a secure fit that will provide sturdy lateral support during play.
- A low-profile heel construction keeps the foot closer to the ground for added stability during each swing.
- Sock liners and moisture-wicking materials lift perspiration from the foot for added comfort during a round on the course.
- A spikeless, multi-traction outsole will provide versatility on and off the course.
- Need some extra cushion? Look for golf shoes lined with a responsive foam midsole.
Looking for more? Shop the entire collection of golf equipment at DICKíS Sporting Goods.