- No further refinements are available
Kids' Winter & Snow Boots
0 Items Found
We work hard to keep all our products in stock year round, but occasionally you will find an out-of-stock item. Please be patient and check back again soon!
Play On: Kids’ Boots For Every Adventure
Cozy, comfy and perfectly playable—discover the season’s latest kids’ boots.
This year kids’ boots blend style and performance. Help them take on the neighborhood snowball fight with lightweight insulation, traction-maximizing outsoles and waterproof protection.
They’ll love fun hues and detailing—like faux fur trim, bold prints and sheepskin uppers. Your little one can splash through puddles in insulated rain boots or cruise down snow-covered slopes in plush winter boots for kids.
Find their new favorite boots from your favorite brands, including Columbia®, Timberland Co.® and Muck Boot Co.®.
It’s the details that make the difference in your child’s boots. Look for premium features that ensure both weather protection and durability.
Select from a variety of uppers. Full-grain leather uppers provide maximized weather protection and durability. Sheepskin uppers provide naturally breathable warmth, while rubber defends against water seepage when the weather is wet.
Look for winter boots packed with insulation that blocks out chill and keeps them on the move. Some winter boots come with a baffled jacket upper, paired with a rubber, leather or suede bootie.
They’ll stay comfortable with the help of responsive midsole cushioning, including materials like EVA or polyurethane. A soft inner lining keeps them cozy in the cold—select form fleece, fur, sheepskin and other ultra-soft materials.
The outsole of most kids’ boots is constructed with rubber outsoles for maximized traction. If they’ll be trekking through snow, consider boots with built-in lugs along the outsole.
From a rainy recess to an inner tube outing with friends, the right pair of kids’ boots are a multi-season essential. Keep in mind these factors when selecting your child’s new boots:
- Boots with heavily treated rubber soles are designed to grip wet and icy terrain. Lugs are designed for walking longer distances in snow.
- Insulation is essential for spending time outdoors in cold weather. Some boots come with removable boot liner, making them more versatile for changing conditions. Insulation is generally weighed in grams. The more grams of insulation, the more heat the boots provide.
- Boots are designated as water-resistant and waterproof. Rubber is naturally waterproof and provides outstanding protection in wet conditions. Some rain boots come with handles built into the upper for easy on-off.
- Find a style they love. Kids’ boots come with knit uppers, camo patterns and bold prints—so you can help them express their budding sense of style.