- No further refinements are available
All Women's Coats & Vests
0 Items Found
We work hard to keep all our products in stock year round, but occasionally you will find an out-of-stock item. Please be patient and check back again soon!
Bundle Up in Women's Winter Coats
Enjoy your next outdoor adventure in the right women's winter coats.
From rain coats to versatile fleece jackets and the luxe warmth of a down coat, find outerwear that fits both your style and your adventure. Take on the slopes in women's ski jackets or layer with soft-shells, vests and more.
Choose from a variety of materials, colors and constructions for the women's coat that's right for you. Look for details like fur-lined collars, hoods for added coverage and hand-warming pockets to stash away small objects on the go.
Find a women's winter jacket you can depend on from popular brands like The North Face®, Columbia®, Burton® and many more.
Keep in mind factors including weather condition, your activity and level of comfort when selecting the best women's winter coat for you:
- Soft shell jackets provide lightweight comfort and warmth and are generally water and wind resistant. These winter jackets function as an ideal outer layer over a sweater, baselayer or fleece jacket when temperatures become harsh
- Fleece jackets for women are versatile in a variety of weather conditions. Wear a fleece alone when it's mild or pair it with a soft shell for customizable warmth
- Insulated jackets provide superior levels of warmth in bitter temperatures. Insulated jackets are soft shells lined with layers of insulation, including down. These jackets are generally waterproof, seam-sealed, and constructed with a variety of natural and synthetic materials. Down jackets, for example, are filled with the fluffy undercoating of ducks or geese
- Three-in-one system jackets include multiple layers and components that can be zipped together to form a single jacket. These pieces can be worn together or separately in more mild temperatures
Always choose women's winter coats designed with a seam-sealed, waterproof and wind-resistant construction.
To select the right rain jacket, ensure the garment will remain breathable to prevent overheating during wear. Rain jackets should allow moisture to escape so you stay comfortable in wet conditions. When it's both cold and wet outside, a soft shell jacket over a fleece jacket makes for an excellent layering system.
When purchasing a down jacket, keep in mind that the efficiency of the jacket is measured in its “fill power,” or the amount of space in the garment taken up by one ounce of down.