DICK'S Sporting Goods understands sometimes your purchase isn't a perfect fit—so we're happy to offer returns within 90 days of purchase.
Please keep in mind, an original sales receipt or packing slip dated within 90 days of purchase is required for all returns or exchanges. Please bring valid photo identification with you to the store when returning your item. Information from your ID will be retained in a database of customer return activity, and used by DICK'S Sporting Goods and its affiliates to authorize returns.
Keep in mind these factors when returning your item to DICK'S Sporting Goods:
- Returns and exchanges should be new and in the original packaging. Please include all accessories that came with your item.
- Returns with the original sales receipt or packing slip receive a refund based on the initial form of payment.
- In-store returns and exchanges without a receipt or packing slip are offered store credit for the lowest price or offered the manufacturer's contact information.
- Returns with a gift receipt are offered a gift card or exchange.
- If you redeemed a ScoreCard Rewards Certificate or coupon with your return, an adjusted refund amount will be offered.
- Purchases made in store or online can be returned to any DICK'S Sporting Goods store location. Items purchased online can also be returned via mail, although return shipping charges may apply.
- Original shipping charges are not refunded.
- Items purchased through our Buy Online, Pick Up in Store program must be returned to a DICK'S Sporting Goods store location.
Unfortunately, some items cannot be returned. Firearms, ammunition and used bikes are not eligible for a return or exchange. Personalized, customized and/or autographed items also cannot be returned. Gas and electric scooters and baseball bats cannot be returned after the original packaging has been opened or the factory seal is broken.
Please note DICK'S Sporting Goods may limit or decline some returns and exchanges.