DICK'S Sporting Goods, Golf Galaxy and Field & Stream offer a 60-day return or exchange on most products. An original sales receipt or pack slip is required for all returns and exchanges.
To return or exchange an item without an original sales receipt or pack slip, a valid photo ID (see below for acceptable types of ID) will be required and recorded at the time of the return. Information from the ID will be retained in a company-wide database of customer return activity that DICK'S Sporting Goods and its affiliates use to authorize returns. DICK'S Sporting Goods, Golf Galaxy and Field & Stream reserve the right to limit returns or exchanges regardless of receipt.
- All returns and exchanges must be new and unused, in the original packaging and contain all original parts and accessories.
- Returns with an original sales receipt or pack slip will receive a refund based on the initial form of payment.
- In store returns or exchanges without a receipt or pack slip will be offered a store credit for the lowest selling price or offered the manufacturers' contact information.
- Online orders returned by mail must include the pack slip.
- Returns with a gift receipt will be offered a gift card or even exchange.
- Returns where a ScoreCard Reward or coupon was redeemed will result in an adjusted refund amount.
- Firearms, Ammunition, Hunt Bows, Crossbows, Gun Powders (black powder & smokeless black powder), Primers, Outboard Motors, used Bikes, Special Order items, Autographed Collectibles, and Gift Cards cannot be returned.
- Certain returns will be handled under the manufacturer's warranty.
- Pre-owned golf clubs and demo clubs may be exchanged in the same condition as they were sold within seven days of purchase. Pre-owned golf clubs and demo clubs returned without an original sales receipt or in a condition different than they were sold may be accepted on trade, subject to standard pricing and policies. All exchanges are subject to approval. All pre-owned golf clubs and demo clubs are sold "As IS" and DO NOT come with a warranty.
- Baseball bats, Gas and Electronic Scooters cannot be returned if the package is opened or the factory seal is broken.
- Electronics and gasoline-engine powered items must be returned in the original packaging and with all accompanying manuals, parts and accessories.
- Electronics include: GPS, sonar, cameras, radios, headphones, fitness technology, DVDs, metal detectors, watches, electronic collars, digital compasses, personal locator beacons, and electric trolling motors.
- Gasoline-engine powered items include: Generators, scooters, ice augers, chain saws, mowers, and log splitters. The gasoline must be completely emptied from the product before it is returned to the store.
- Items needing repairs should be returned to the manufacturer or an authorized service center.
- The following IDs are accepted for returns: US or Canadian Driver's License, U.S. State ID, US Military ID, or Passport.
- We are committed to the accuracy of our scanner pricing system. If a customer is charged a higher price at point of sale for an item that is advertised by Dick's Sporting Goods, Golf Galaxy or Field & Stream or displayed in store at a lower price, we will honor the lowest price.