Many products sold through DicksSportingGoods.com come with a manufacturer's warranty. Customers seeking information about a product's manufacturer's warranty should directly contact the manufacturer.
For certain items, DicksSportingGoods.com offers an Extended Service Plan, giving you the option to receive up to four years of additional protection against product breakdowns, including mechanical or electrical failure caused by faulty workmanship.
Our Extended Service Plan begins when the manufacturer's warranty expires. Click here for Terms and Conditions. The Extended Service Plan is not offered in Maine due to state law.
- Choose from one to four years of additional coverage
- Coverage begins after manufacturer warranty expires
- It's a no-lemon policy: If a product breaks down for the same reason three times during the coverage, the product will be replaced for free. No hidden fees. No deductibles
- Full coverage of parts and labor for repairs from defects or faulty workmanship for products over $100. If your product is not fixed you will receive full replacement cost
- Replacement or full refund for products under $100
- Access to more than 12,000 customer service centers nationwide
- Up to $45 for installation, removal or reinstallation costs
How to purchase:
- Extended Service Plan options are available for eligible products under a drop down menu on the product page. Coverage is not available for all products
- Select a plan from the drop down menu and click "Add to Cart"
- Your selected coverage is shown on the Shopping Cart screen and coverage selections can be changed
- When finished shopping, click "Proceed to Checkout" and complete your purchase
- Once your product ships you will be mailed the terms and conditions for your plan. For more information about the plans or to submit a service request, contact NEW at 1.866.633.2419.
The plan will only be available at the time of purchase and is not sold separately.
Warranties when using the Buy Online, Pick Up in Store Program:
- If you would like to purchase the Extended Service Plan when ordering through the Buy Online, Pick Up in Store program, it must be purchased as part of your online order (you will not be able to add a warranty when you go to the store to pick up your order).
- Warranties on products purchased through the Buy Online, Pick Up in Store program are mailed to the customer (they will not be provided at the store when picking up your order).