Barnett Recruit Compound Crossbow Package
Check Store Availability
Product(s) added to cart
Sorry, We encountered a problem
Product(s) added to cart for store pick up
Get 3% back with ScoreCard! Earn up to 299 points when you purchase this item. 300 Points = $10 Reward. Learn More
The Recruit™ Compound Crossbow is designed specifically to suit the needs of younger hunters. The rope cocking device makes cocking easy for anyone, while the Anti-Dry Fire trigger system provides the utmost safety. As the user grows, the cheek piece and butt stock can be adjusted to retain a proper fit. The Barnett® Recruit Compound Crossbow is lightweight, powerful, and includes everything a shooter needs to get started.
- Designed for youth and small-framed hunters
- Composite limbs with light composite stock for easy handling
- CNC machined 7/8” Picatinny rail
- CNC machined aluminum flight track
- CROSSWIRE® string and cable system
- Adjustable cheek piece and butt stock gives the bow user options as they grow
- Allows for the integration of a crank cocking device (not included)
- Finger reminders and pass-through foregrip ensure a proper grip
- Anti-Dry Fire trigger safety system
- Metal Injection Mold tight tolerance trigger
- Includes premium red dot sight, rope cocking device, 3-arrow quiver and three 20” Headhunter arrows
- Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Made in USA
- Model: 78610
- Barnett Outdoors
Click here for additional information relating to the Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- Speed: 300 fps
- Draw Weight: 130 lbs.
- Energy: 80 ft.-lbs.
- Power Stroke: 12.5”
- Axle-to-Axle: 16”
- Length: 34.25”
- Width: 18”
- Weight: 6.5 lbs.
- Arrow Length: 20”
- Brand: Barnett
- Country of Origin: United States of America
Web ID: 15BTTURCRTCMPNDXXABW