Barnett Recruit Compound Crossbow Package With Sling
Check Store Availability
Product(s) added to cart
Sorry, We encountered a problem
Product(s) added to cart for store pick up
Get 3% back with ScoreCard! Earn up to 299 points when you purchase this item. 300 Points = $10 Reward. Learn More
The Barnett® Recruit Compound Crossbow provides the reliability and strength any hunter desires. The Recruit features custom composite, laminated limbs and the ADF (Anti-Dry Fire) trigger safety system that prevents the crossbow from firing without an arrow. It also has a CNC-machined 7/8” picatinny rail for mounting accessories. The Recruit crossbow allows for the integration of a crank cocking device so you can cock the crossbow with ease.
- Barnett® custom composite laminated limbs
- ADF (Anti-Dry Fire) trigger safety system
- MIM (Metal Injection Mold) tight tolerance trigger
- CNC-machined 7/8" picatinny rail
- Red CROSSWIRE string and cable system
- Allows for the integration of a crank cocking device (not included)
- Finger reminders pass through foregrip
- Includes: 4x32 scope, sling, rope cocking device, 3-arrow quiver and three 20" Headhunter arrows
- Made in USA
Click here for additional information relating to the Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- Speed: 300 fps
- Effective Let-Off: 80%
- Draw Weight: 130 lbs.
- Kinetic Energy: 80 ft.-lbs.
- Mass Weight: 6.5 lbs.
- Power Stroke: 13”
- Length: 34.5”
- Width: 16”
NOTICE: We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Brand: Barnett
- Country of Origin: United States of America
Web ID: 15BTTURCRTCMPNDXXABWX