Beretta A300 Outlander Semi-Automatic Shotgun
Check Store Availability
Product(s) added to cart
Sorry, We encountered a problem
Product(s) added to cart for store pick up
The class of the A300 Outlander doesn’t hide the efficiency of this semi-automatic, gas-operated shotgun. The exclusive gas-operated system relieves excess pressure caused by powerful cartridges, so you can shoot cartridges from 2 ¾” to 3” without adjustments. The light alloy aluminum receiver is precisely machined and fits smoothly into the stock. The Beretta® A300 Outlander Shotgun also has a reversible safely for left-handed shooters.
** Learn more about THE PROS Gun Services available at all DICK'S Sporting Goods locations **
- Elegant and efficient waterfowl and upland shotgun
- Semi-automatic gas-operated shotgun with ability to shoot 2 ¾” to 3” cartridges
- Gas-operated exhaust valve with self-cleaning cylinder and piston
- Reliable Beretta® bolt with falling block (locked breech)
- Precisely machined, one-piece, light alloy aluminum receiver
- All metal parts are protected by special finishes against wear, tear, and rusting
- Drop and cast technopolymer spacers allow modification of the assembly configuration
- Polymer construction cap for weather and rust-resistance
- Mobilchoke® barrel and choke tubes of cold-hammered alloy steel for perfect concentricity
- Trigger guard of heavy duty polymer and larger opening for functionality with gloves
- Wider surface safety and protruded edge protection from accidental engagement
- Safety button can be reversed for accessibility for left-handed shooters
- Secure grip stock and grip contour including a top ambidextrous finger rest
- Quick and easy assembly with only five main assembly groups
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-301-283-2191.
- Gauge: 12 GA
- Barrel Length: 28”
- Finish: Wood
- Action: Semi-automatic
NOTICE: You must be at least 18 years old to purchase a long gun. Federal laws require purchaser to complete ATF Form 4473 and pass a background check. Some states and local laws may have further restrictions or require a permit or license to purchase a firearm.
WARNING: To prevent damage to the elastic piston seal, first insert the piston into the chamber cylinder and then insert the magazine tube cap shaft through the piston hole. The valve unit is connected to the barrel, making assembly and disassembly of the barrel itself easier.
- Brand: Beretta
- Country of Origin: United States of America
Web ID: 15BTAA300TLNDR122SHG