Firmstrong Women's ANYjourney Seven Speed Cruiser Bike
Check Store Availability
Product(s) added to cart
Sorry, We encountered a problem
Product(s) added to cart for store pick up
Get 3% back with ScoreCard! Earn up to 349 points when you purchase this item. 300 Points = $10 Reward. Learn More
Pedal across town with the Firmstrong Women's ANYjourney Seven Speed Cruiser Bike. The ANYjourney is the perfect bike for every day biking whether traveling to town, class, or lunch with friends. A step through frame and an upright pedaling position makes for a comfortable and easy ride. Its classic 26" white wall tires offers cushioning and a smooth cruise while rear coaster brakes offer confident braking.
- Seven speed cruiser bike
- Recommended Riding Distance: 0-30 miles in a single trip
- Recommended Riding Speed: 3-30 mph
- Comfortably fits most women from 5’ – 6’ Tall
- Rear rack is included for storage
- Frame Size: 17.5"
- Average bike weight: 35 lbs.
- Frame: Step-through aluminum city frame with foot-forward pedaling
- Wheel size: 26"
- Headset: Steel
- Hub: Shimano 7-speed
- Brake: Rear Shimano Coaster Brake
- Pedals: Rubber Block
- Tires: 1.95” Wide Kenda White-Wall
- Rims: Alloy 26" x 2.125 x 36H
- Handlebar: Cruiser bend
- Seatpost: 25.4mm x 350mm
- Seat: Cruiser Leather Saddle Padded
- Grips: Synthetic Leather
- Stem: Alloy
- Chain: KMC Z-410
- Steel kickstand
- Manufacturer’s 30-day warranty
NOTICE: Used Bikes and/or bikes purchased online that have been assembled are non-returnable.
We strongly recommend that a professional bicycle mechanic properly assembles, repairs, and maintains the bicycle. DICK'S Sporting Goods will provide free in-store assembly service by a certified technician for any bicycle purchased on our website or in our stores (proof of purchase required). If you choose to assemble the bicycle yourself, DICK'S Sporting Goods is not responsible for injuries or damages resulting from improper assembly.
- Brand: Firmstrong
- Style: 15284
- Country of Origin: Imported
Web ID: 16FRMWNYJRNY7SPDTCRS