Louisville Slugger Hard Maple Youth Bat
Check Store Availability
Product(s) added to cart
Sorry, We encountered a problem
Product(s) added to cart for store pick up
Get 3% back with ScoreCard! Earn up to 29 points when you purchase this item. 300 Points = $10 Reward. Learn More
Crafted from Rock Hard maple wood for a harder, more durable hitting surface, the Louisville Slugger® Youth Hard Maple Baseball Bat allows players to hit farther and swing with confidence. The Slugger® WBHM14-YBCBE Youth Bat features a cupped end to enhance swing speed, as well as a smooth double-dipped finish to increase surface hardness and strength. Other features include a wine red barrel finish, a thin 31/32" handle and -6 drop.
- Rock Hard maple wood construction provides a harder, more durable hitting surface to help young players increase hitting distance
- Maple wood is a dense grain that is less prone to flaking and splintering
- Cupped end provides faster swing speeds, improved balance and overall better performance
- Smooth, double-dipped finish increases surface strength
- Proudly made in the USA
NOTICE: We recommend that you receive approval from your local league before removing the wrapper from your bat.
- Drop (approx): -6
- Material: Maple
- Barrel Diameter: 2-1/4"
- Handle Diameter: 31/32"
- Barrel/Handle Finish: Wine / Black
- Knob: Traditional
- End: Cupped
- Age: Youth
- Sport: Baseball
- Series: Hard Maple
- Brand: Louisville Slugger
- Country of Origin: United States of America
Web ID: 16LSLYYTHHRDMPLBLWBT