CALIA by Carrie Underwood Women's High Collar Vest
NOW: $73.99 (25% off!)
When there's a chill in the air, this level of outerwear is the right fit to keep you warm.
Fight off the cold weather in style with the CALIA™ by Carrie Underwood Women's High Collar Vest. Moisture-wicking and antimicrobial properties boast rapid dryness and a fresh feel, while the quilted design locks in warmth. A high collar adds further protection from the elements, and the sleeveless cut allows full, breathable mobility. Perfect for layering, the CALIA™ High Collar Vest makes for an awe-inspiring fitness look.
- BODYBREEZE wicking technology pulls moisture away from the skin and boasts a rapid evaporation time so you stay dry, cool and comfortable
- BODYFREE antimicrobial technology inhibits odor-causing bacteria and with an incredibly resilient application directly on the fabric, it lasts wear after wear so you stay fresh
- Slim fit vest
- Soft, quilted fabric delivers ultimate comfort and warmth
- High neck collar blocks out harsh elements and cold
- Full zip front enables custom fit and coverage
- Sleeveless design layers easily and allows movability
- Longer back for extra coverage in a strategic area
- Heat seal logo back graphic
- Fabric: 100% polyester
- Style: WAX00227
- CALIA by Carrie Underwood
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 100538446
Rated 3.7 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nkirk Love it! This is the warmest and most comfy vest I've ever owned. Definitely glad I made this purchase!! October 8, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by BlueMoon Totally worth it! I love this vest. I've been searching for one to wear on my chilly day runs for awhile now and I'm so glad I happened across this in the store! It's perfect for the in between fall weather that often has me over dressing. Now I just throw this on over a long sleeve t and I'm off! It runs a bit bigger than I expected. I'm typically a medium in looser styles and a large in fitted styles. I don't think the medium would have been too big but the small ended up fitting better without feeling tight at all. The neck is nice while buttoned and stays out of the way when not (I was worried it would bounce around a lot- nope). I also like the pockets- nice and big without adding any bulk. As someone who isn't completely comfortable in running tights the coverage this vest provides is very nice & much appreciated. October 3, 2016
Rated 1 out of 5 by Jess So sad This replaced my favorite ruched vest from last year. They have completely changed the style. last year I bought a medium which was too big, but they sold out of size small. So I waited all year hoping they would bring it back again so I could buy a small. It was such a cute vest with the sides and the hood. Very disappointed. September 24, 2016
1-3 of 3