KEEN Men's Logan Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots
Rise to the challenge of a backpack, fastpack or day hike in the KEEN® Men's Logan Mid waterproof hiking boots. This American-built boot gives you everything you'll need on the trail, with its waterproof construction along with a metatomical EVA footbed for support and cushion. The Logan's PU heel cushion provides a secure fit and comfort, while the solid rubber outsole keeps you stable on any terrain.
Sizing tip: The Logan Mid tends to run a ˝ size smaller than normal. KEEN® suggests ordering a ˝ size larger than your street shoe size for the best fit.
- Built in the U.S.A.
- Synthetic and mesh upper delivers breathable, durable comfort on the trail
- KEEN.DRY™ waterproof membrane lets moisture out without letting water in
- Hydrophobic mesh lining
- Contoured heel lock
- Integrated PU heel cushion for increased comfort
- Removable, metatomical dual-density EVA footbed supports the foot
- Direct attach PU midsole for support and long-lasting durability
- TPU shank adds stability on multiple types of terrain
- Solid rubber outsole for traction control
- No compatible with aftermarket insoles or orthotics
- Care instructions: Use mild soap and cold water. To remove excess dirt or spot clean, use a stiff brush or soft cloth. Let shoes air dry away.
- Manufacturer's warranty. Details available at www.keenfootwear.com.
- Weight: 17.1 oz/484.8 g (per shoe)
- Style: 1014005
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 101633786
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by kathigarn Comfortable My sons needed new hiking boots for scouts. These were marked down, so I decided to try them. All three of my sons wore them this weekend on a scout outing and said they are very comfortable. They said they feel more like walking in running shoes than the other hiking boots they have had. Plus, they had no problems wearing them for many miles of hiking without breaking them in first. October 30, 2016
1-1 of 1