Nike Men's Free Trainer 1.0 Training Shoes
NOW: $124.98 (16% off!)
Take your training routine to the next level with the Nike® Free Trainer 1.0. The durable upper design adapts to you to provide a seamless feel, flexible movement, and lateral stability. Flywire® technology is woven into the upper for lockdown support, while a minimal outsole keeps you grounded during heavy lifts. A zero-drop from heel to toe lets you work on your stance and maintain balance during your most strenuous workouts.
- Flywire technology woven into upper for lightweight, lockdown support
- Durable upper construction for stability and unmatched support
- Minimal outsole design to keep you low to the ground
- Cushioned sockliner is lightweight and responsive
- Aggressive hexagonal traction pattern for grip
- Thin rubber outsole enhances traction
- Heel-to-toe drop: 0mm
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 101698476
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by RoadWarrior BEST TRAINING SHOE!!! Great for weight training and I wear them every day for walking. So light and comfortable! Excellent grip and stability. You can really feel the ground as you walk which I love but if you like more cushioning you should look elsewhere. I haven't had them very long so I can't speak to durability but they feel extremely well made. Bought them in black and I love the unusual look. I've already gotten some compliments on them. September 12, 2016
1-1 of 1