Martin Carbon Rage Compound Bow
NOW: $369.99 (17% off!)
Featuring carbon riser technology, the extremely lightweight Carbon Rage Compound Bow from Martin Archery® is a hunting weapon that is a pleasure to shoot as well as carry. Boasting an adjustable draw length of 17" to 30" and an overall 31" axel to axel length, the Carbon Rage also features a MaxAdapt™ cam system for a smooth and efficient draw cycle. Pick up a Martin® Carbon Rage compound bow for this archery season.
- Carbon Rage Compound Bow
- MaxAdapt cam system for a smooth and efficient draw cycle
- Lightweight carbon riser design for easy carrying and maneuvering
- Adjustable draw length of 17" to 30" to fit most archers
- Adjustable draw weight up to 70#
- Treestand camo finish for additional concealment
- Includes arrow rest, fiber optic sight, 5 arrow quiver, stabilizer, sling, and peep sight,
- Model: M606VKD88R
- Draw Weight: 70#
- Draw Length: 17" - 30"
- Axel to Axel: 31"
- Brace Height: 7"
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 102481466
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Fatboy1 Good bow for the money This is a nice bow the only thing that was wrong was the whisker biscuit was bent. Must of got dropped in the store. October 16, 2016
1-1 of 1