Beavertail Outfitter Bale Blind
Pack up your chairs, a heater, and all your extra gear into the spacious Outfitter Bale Blind. The three-person waterfowl blind is a convenient alternative to traditional, lay-down field blinds, but provides the same quality concealment. Sewn-in mesh windows with weather flaps keep you dry in the worst elements. The Beavertail® Outfitter Bale Blind's double flip-open roof doors let you quickly get in the action when the moment strikes.
- Haybale blind
- Perfect for hunting waterfowl
- 600 Denier waterproof and windproof polyester shell
- Patented, aluminum frame roof and hinge system
- Collapsible aluminum frame folds to 6 in.
- Double, flip-open roof doors
- Sewn-in mesh roof windows with weather flaps
- 2 in. eye-level viewing slots on the front and back
- Sewn-on vegetation straps on the roof and body for added camouflage
- Zippered door on each end
- Style: 400073
- Setup Dimensions: 75 in. L x 65 in. W x 66 in. H
- Stored Dimensions: 75 in. L x 41 in. W x 6 in. H
- Weight: 34 lbs.
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 103451946