SOG Instinct - Satin Clip Point Fixed Blade Knife
NOW: $24.99 (16% off!)
When you find yourself in a scenario that requires fast and easy access to a blade, you will be glad to have the SOG® Instinct - Satin Clip Point Fixed Blade Knife with you. Extremely compact and wearable around your neck, the Instinct can also be carried clipped to a belt or boot with a multi-angle adjustable clip. Additionally, the SOG® Instinct can be attached to a vest or bag so that you will always have access to it.
- Instinct - Satin Clip Point Fixed Blade Knife
- Wearable around the neck with a lanyard, clipped to a belt or boot, or secured to a bag or vest
- Multi-angle adjustable clip for easy, comfortable carry in all positions
- Clip point blade for enhanced piercing cuts
- 5Cr15MoV steel construction for a long lasting blade and edge retention
- Finger grips on skeletonized handle provide a secure grip
- Model: NB1011-CPZ
- Overall Length: 5.9"
- Blade Length: 2.3"
- Weight: 1.70 oz.
- Blade Thickness: 0.16"
- Blade Shape: Clip Point
- Finish: Satin Polished
- Blade Steel Type: 5Cr15MoV
- Sheath Material: Hard Molded Nylon
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 103462546
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by FeralChild Great Knife sheath is just okay The knife itself is a convenient size for daily carry. The sheath is plastic with a spring clip for the boot or belt. It is made right handed. I finally figured out you can change it to a lefty but it is not easy. There's nothing in the instructions to guide you. I'm not sure it was ever intended for us southpaws. The sheath does need better retention. The knife can fall out. Overall, it is well made and has a good edge. October 25, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rainman Excellent addition to concealed carry weapon. I particularly like the ambidextrous adjustability of this boot knife October 12, 2016
1-2 of 2