FootJoy Pro SL Golf Shoes
Experience Tour-proven spikeless performance while wearing Pro SL Golf Shoes. Worn on Tour by pro golfer Adam Scott, Pro SL Golf Shoes feature lightweight, waterproof ChromoSkin™ uppers designed to deliver comfort and performance in any conditions. Lightweight cushioned fit beds provide underfoot comfort and heel support with each step. Proprietary dual-density FTF™ outsoles deliver the traction demanded by the world's best golfers.
- Uppers constructed of lightweight, durable ChromoSkin™ leather by Pittards™ for outstanding feel
- Athletically designed uppers feature ventilation elements for enhanced comfort and air circulation
- Waterproof upper construction delivers excellent reliability and protection in varying conditions
- Lightweight cushioned fit beds provide underfoot comfort and heel support for shock absorption
- Outsoles constructed from Fine Tuned Foam (FTF) provide superior cushioning and comfort
- TPU molded outsoles and traction elements allow for on and off course versatility
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2-Year Waterproof
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 105254116
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Rich Nice Shoe Haven't played in these shoes yet, but took a few swings and walked around the yard and they are very comfortable. They feel broken-in. My 70 year old feet are starting to develop a few minor problem. I walk 15-20 miles a week in New Balance 993 running shoes which I love, so I tried a couple of their golf shoes and also tried a pair of Addidas based on on- line reviews. I loved the shoes and the prices were good, but the fit was just a little off on each of them. There seems to be a little more room mid-foot with this Footjoy. It's my feet I'm sure, so I was very happy that these Footjoys worked out. October 5, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by blkjazz I'm impressed. The Pro SL is a very comfortable and very stable shoe. The stability of spikes without the spikes. August 26, 2016
1-2 of 2