Timberland Women's Kenniston Hiker Casual Boots
Bring classic style with a modern edge into your wardrobe with the Timberland® Women's Kenniston Hiker hiking boots. These mid-height boots capture the outdoorsy feel but with luxury materials. Supple leather uppers give a luxe look while recycled PET laces keep feet securely in place. A padded collar offers ankle support and comfort, the anti-fatigue footbed soothes feet for a comfortable and fun hike.
- Premium leather uppers for durability
- Laces made from recycled plastic bottles
- Padded collar for added comfort
- Breathable, 50 percent recycled PET lining is environmentally conscious
- Breathable OrthoLite® footbed fights off odor
- SensorFlex™ technology lends support and flexibility
- Injection-molded lightweight EVA outsole
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 107611796
Rated 3 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 3 out of 5 by rockymtnchick Narrow! I am a consistent 7.5 Medium in most major footwear brands like Ecco & Clarks & all sneaker brands and I can say with certainty this is a narrow boot. I can feel the right boot hitting my arch & the left boot toe area squeezes in on my pinky toe. From experience, I know these two points would turn into blisters if I wore them all day. If it weren't for that, I would've loved to keep them because they are as stylish as they appear on the site and feel very light but sturdy, so they would last if you walk a lot without weighing you down. I can only recommend them for narrow-footed people! So sad I have to return them. October 11, 2016
1-1 of 1