Rawlings 12" Pro Preferred Series GloveItem Number: 10785833
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
For the outstanding quality and performance you'd expect from Rawlings®, choose the 12" Pro Preferred™ Series Glove. Designed with a Kipskin leather shell for excellent durability and feel, the Rawlings® Pro Preferred™ Baseball Glove offers ideal break-in catered to your playing style. The Modified Trap-Eze® web helps initiate fast and easy glove closure, while sheepskin lining wicks moisture for better ball control.
** Learn more about Glove Steam-Fitting Services available at select DICK's Sporting Goods locations **
- Modified Trap-Eze® web pattern creates an extremely strong web and provides easy ball-snagging functionality
- Kipskin leather shell has strong pliable fibers with a smooth defect-free surface
- Gel padding on index finger region for added comfort
- USA tanned leather lacing tested at 100 lb tensile strength
- Pittards® sheepskin wool palm lining for ultimate comfort and fit
- Conventional open back
- Size: 12"
- Age: Adult
- Sport: Baseball
- Position(s): Third Base, Pitcher
- Web: Modified Trap-Eze® Web
- Series: Pro Preferred
- Model: PROS12MTKB
Country of Origin: Philippines
Rated 5 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by hefty lefty BEST GLOVE EVER! Best glove I've ever had/used! I've had it for 3 years now and used it for springball, summerball, and fallball. I will most def be buying another one when the time comes! The only thing I'd prefer to see is a better color design. Like a brown/tan color design. May 25, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Blbphillies Feels Great, Easy to break-in I've used it a few times and I love it. November 30, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by sam this glove fits wonderfully it fits a larger teenage hand perfectly and is very well made and worth the money spent. April 10, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by willy Its what the Pros Prefer. For the serious Player.This is an amazing glove. The leather is top of the line, the lacing is very good and the the stitching is very cool. December 26, 2010
1-4 of 4