Mizuno 10" Youth Finch Prospect Series Fastpitch Glove
Your future fastpitch star will strengthen their catching skills with the Mizuno ® 10" Youth Finch Prospect Glove. This Fastpitch softball glove helps younger players learn how to catch the right way with great technologies that include PowerCloser® and V-Flex to make closing the glove easier. ParaShock palm padding with Butter Soft lining helps take the "sting" out of catching the ball while offering an incredible feel.
- Size: 10"
- Infield/Pitcher model
- Tartan flex web pattern
- PigSkin leather
- Multiple technologies make it easier for younger players to close the glove and catch the ball
- Helps youth players learn to catch the right way, in the pocket
- ParaShock palm pad and Butter Soft lining reduce shock to minimize "sting"
- Patented PowerClose ® makes catching easy
- New finch Powerback callout
- Power ® Lock closure provides the quickest and most secure fit available
- Double hinge heel creates an extra wide pocket for secure catching
- Model: GPP1007
Country of Origin: PhilippinesWeb ID: 10788765
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Los This is perfect for my 6 year old daughter! My 6 year old daughter will be starting her first year of softball this Febuary and I couldn't have found a more perfect glove for her. The glove is made from quality material and practicly already broken in. She can open and close the glove with little effort. This glove is perfect for her. October 30, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jim Good glove for 6 year olds My daughter likes the glove and it fits a 6 year old and big enough for a size 11 softball. May 7, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mems Nice Glove A really nice glove for a 6 year old girl just starting out in softball. Go North Pocono! May 7, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by Sporty Mom Nice Glove I bought this for my 7 year old as an upgrade to her t-ball glove she out grew. Overall nice quality and fits the softball well for a small glove. Easy to open and close without any break in period. At this age an adjustable strap to tighten fit at the wrist would be nice but overall a great glove for this age. April 19, 2011
1-4 of 4