Mizuno 10" Youth Finch Prospect Series Fastpitch Glove
Save $2.01 (7%)
Your future fastpitch star will strengthen their catching skills with the Mizuno ® 10" Youth Finch Prospect Glove. This softball glove helps younger players learn how to catch the right way with great technologies, including PowerClose® and V-Flex to make closing the glove easier. ParaShock™ palm padding with Butter Soft™ lining helps take the "sting" out of catching the ball while offering an incredible feel.
** Learn more about Glove Steam-Fitting Services available at select DICK's Sporting Goods locations **
- Durable and soft PigSkin leather construction
- Multiple technologies make it easier for younger players to close the glove and catch the ball
- Helps youth players learn to catch the right way, in the pocket
- ParaShock™ palm pad and Butter Soft™ lining reduce shock to minimize "sting"
- Patented PowerClose® technology makes catching easy
- Double hinge heel creates an extra wide pocket for secure catching
- Size: 10"
- Age: Girls'
- Sport: Youth Softball
- Position(s): Utility (Infielder, Outfielder, Pitcher)
- Web: Tartan Flex
- Series: Finch Prospect
- Vendor Number: 311548
- Model: GPP1007
Country of Origin: PhilippinesWeb ID: 10788765
Mizuno 10" Youth Finch Prospect Series Fastpitch Glove 4 4
This is perfect for my 6 year old daughter! My 6 year old daughter will be starting her first year of softball this Febuary and I couldn't have found a more perfect glove for her. The glove is made from quality material and practicly already broken in. She can open and close the glove with little effort. This glove is perfect for her. October 30, 2012
Good glove for 6 year olds My daughter likes the glove and it fits a 6 year old and big enough for a size 11 softball. May 7, 2012
Nice Glove A really nice glove for a 6 year old girl just starting out in softball. Go North Pocono! May 7, 2012
Nice Glove I bought this for my 7 year old as an upgrade to her t-ball glove she out grew. Overall nice quality and fits the softball well for a small glove. Easy to open and close without any break in period. At this age an adjustable strap to tighten fit at the wrist would be nice but overall a great glove for this age. April 19, 2011
1-4 of 4