Rawlings Senior 100 MPH Performance Rating Series Batting HelmetItem Number: 10847851
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
For maximum batting protection, choose the Rawlings® S100 Batting Helmet. The 100 MPH Sr. Helmet is constructed with Outlast® and Pro-Dri® technologies that work together to keep you cool, dry and comfortable during even the most intense game. The combination of EPP liner and Poron® XRD materials offer maximum protection to absorb high impact force, while a composite inset adds durability for a close, comfortable fit.
- Senior high-performance, solid gloss baseball batting helmet
- Composite inset provides additional durability in critical ball impact locations
- Designed to protect against high-speed impacts of up to 100 MPH
- Expanded polypropylene (EPP) liner provides added protection and comfort
- Poron® XRD™ material creates a unique protective shield that can absorb up to 90% of the most intense force
- Pro-Dri® moisture-wicking, anti-microbial lining material keeps you dry, cool and fresh
- Outlast® Thermolecules absorb and release excess body heat to balance temperature and humidity buildup
- Four independent layers of protection make up the Advanced Impact Management System - AIMS
- Sizing is designed to provide a snug fit
- Size: Senior - fits head sizes 7" - 7-3/8"
- Players may want to move up a size if they prefer a less snug feel
- Meets or exceeds NOCSAE® standard up to 100 MPH baseball pitch speed
- Official helmet of Minor League Baseball
- Manufacturer's limited warranty: 3 years
- Model: S100P
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-800-729-5464.
Country of Origin: Imported
Rated 5 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Wapiti1 Great helmet. This is a great helmet. The sizing is slightly small; therefore, if you run in between sizes, I recommend going with the larger size. There's no more important part of the body to protect than the head and this helmet is great for that. A little expensive, but worth the extra money. July 2, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by ll bomber best hemet ever it is the safest helmet i have ever used September 4, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Concerned Parent Excellent Helmet - the Best Protection Purchased for son after nephew was hit in head by 80+ mph fastball in head during out of state travel tournament and spent day in hospital. Really believe that it is cheap insurance if a ball player is in Babe Ruth level or above based on how fast kid's are pitching now. Excellent fit and comfort as sizing is available in 1/8 inch increments. Very Highly Recommended! Well Worth the High Price! December 30, 2011
1-3 of 3