Timex Ironman Sleek 150-Lap TapScreen WatchItem Number: 10943233
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $25! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
When every millisecond counts, Timex®'s Ironman sleek 150-lap watch with TapScreen comes through. With one firm tap on the watch's face, TapScreen technology logs split time. The ultra-competitive athlete can be updated on his performance by the second, as the audible alarms and provides performance evaluation with each stride. The dated training log stores the best lap, average lap and total time and comes with a 150-lap memory recall.
- Indiglo night light with night mode provide clock visibility during all hours of the day
- TapScreen and target time pacer technology alert athlete on performance stride-for-stride
- Dated training log keeps best lap, average lap and total time stored in the watch
- 150-lap memory recall and 199-lap counter keep the pace during strenuous exercise
- Hydration and nutrition alarms keep the athlete replenished before, during and after workouts
- Three daily, weekly, weekday or weekend alarms, 24-hour time and month, day and date display maximize watch's practical use
- Large digits and on-screen prompts make technology easy to use
- Lightweight resin case along with co-molded resin strap add style and comfort
- Durability topped off with water resistance up to 100 meters
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 Year
- Style: T5K253E4
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 203-346-5992.
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 4 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Mama-C Great watch but the band is a poor design This watch is fantastic - I bought it for my son for Christmas one year ago. He wears it constantly and uses it for cross country, track and practice between seasons. The only problem I have is that inside of a year the band has split and is not covered under warranty. :( very disappointing. It seems as though the band cannot be replaced so he has it duct taped for now. The band should be more durable. December 26, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Monk Love the watch Really appreciate how easy it is to read and love the tap feature. Great watch October 28, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by RunsALot a good product I have had the older IronMan watches and this is much better than those. The night lighting is much better than on the older versions. The multiple splits is good, though I wish I could delete some of the splits that I don't care about. When the say it is a "tap" it is more like a slap... I thought there was something wrong with it until I hit it much, much harder than I would have expected. October 16, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mom availablility of product Bought 2 of these watches in Green Bay. Went to buy a third, clerk didn't know what it was, said it was sold only at X-mas( not bought one in July and Dec), told me it was a catalog item only and never asked or was willing to look up the item to tell me if any store had one. I left really discussed and would never have bought from you if my son didn't need it right away! I would have shopped on line with another store. May 14, 2012
1-4 of 4