Patagonia Women's Torrentshell Rain Jacket
Save $34.01 (26%)
Waterproof Breathable - All Seams Sealed
All seams taped on the inside to provide premium waterproofing
When there's a chill in the air, this level of outerwear is the right fit to keep you warm.
The wet weather won't stand a chance when you are wearing the Patagonia« Women's Torrentshell Jacket. This jacket is a functional, lightweight, waterproof/breathable rain jacket that was built for trekking and hiking in the wet weather. So, before you hit the trail on a rainy day, grab the Torrentshell Jacket for excellent protection from wet weather!
Click here to view the newest version of the Patagonia Torrentshell Rain Jacket.
- 2.5 layer protection provides a lightweight fabric with a polyurethane-based coating and a protective inner layer. Ideal for hiking and exploring when you're weight-restricted.
- Nylon ripstop shell with a waterproof/breathable H2No« barrier and Deluge« DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck for comfort and enhanced protection of waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper has exterior and interior storm flaps to keep water out
- Pit zips with storm flaps and Deluge DWR-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Pockets: two handwarmers, one internal mesh drop in
- Drawcord hem; packs into zippered self-storage pocket
- Regular fit
- (10.9 oz) 309 g
- Fabric: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and Deluge DWR finish
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 11001038