Patagonia Women's Torrentshell Rain JacketItem Number: 11001038
Price: $94.99 $129.00*
You save: $34.01 (26%)
You save: $34.01 (26%)
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Apparel! (See Promotion Details)
The wet weather won't stand a chance when you are wearing the Patagonia« Women's Torrentshell Jacket. This jacket is a functional, lightweight, waterproof/breathable rain jacket that was built for trekking and hiking in the wet weather. So, before you hit the trail on a rainy day, grab the Torrentshell Jacket for excellent protection from wet weather!
Click here to view the newest version of the Patagonia Torrentshell Rain Jacket.
- 2.5 layer protection provides a lightweight fabric with a polyurethane-based coating and a protective inner layer. Ideal for hiking and exploring when you're weight-restricted.
- Nylon ripstop shell with a waterproof/breathable H2No« barrier and Deluge« DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck for comfort and enhanced protection of waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper has exterior and interior storm flaps to keep water out
- Pit zips with storm flaps and Deluge DWR-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Pockets: two handwarmers, one internal mesh drop in
- Drawcord hem; packs into zippered self-storage pocket
- Regular fit
- (10.9 oz) 309 g
- Fabric: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and Deluge DWR finish
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
Country of Origin: Vietnam
Rated 4.9 out of 5áby 13 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5áby bubbles1 perfect for my next trip This is a good looking and well fitting jacket and perfect for my trip to Alaska. It will be fine for a rainy day and it works well for cool weather. It is nice looking enough to wear through a day of touring even to dinner. August 3, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby frannah Patagonia Raincoat I loved the raincoat. It fits great and loved the color. November 26, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5áby Mel68 Great jacket! This Jacket is light, breathable, easily packable and keeps you dry! The hood with the small visor helps keep the rain out of your face which is a great feature! Definitely worth the money October 27, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5áby Trish Best price A light weight rain jacket is a must have for me. I lost my Mountain Hardwear jacket so was looking for a replacement in either MH or Patagonia. I found the Patagonia on Dicks site. The price was the best by far and I did a lot of looking. I love the bright green color and the fit. Great Product August 10, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5áby Molly Me Finally found the best I have been searching for rain jacket for trip to England in the fall (it rains alot!) This is perfect, more than I would usually pay but I can see its worth it. love this nice soft plum color. July 15, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5áby disc53 This product is light weight, comfortable and oh so practical. I really love the Patagonia woman's rain jacket. It is light weight and fabulous in windy and rainy weather. I especially like the extra brim on the hood. May 28, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5áby happyhiker13 Fantastic Rain Jacket! I've tried several other jackets and while this jacket looks like it is unshapely and maybe uncomfortable it is quite the opposite. By far the best rain jacket I have found. I ordered it in red and the color is great! April 4, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5áby Anet68 This product is better than it looked. very pleased with the product and the time it took to get here. Keep up the good work thanks again for a fast and great product. March 20, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5áby trt Patagonia Jackets This is a great brand all around. Wish Dicks carried more of it in the stores in our area. Patagonia uses recycled materials December 15, 2011
Rated 4 out of 5áby outdoorsy, practical great for the northwest Like this rain jacket. Length is longer, fabric is soft and pliable without being overly constructed especially around the face, neck and throat. It sheds water wonderfully. Layer up or down as the weather dictates for added warmth or less insulation. November 22, 2011