Fitness Gear Instant Cold Pack
Get relief fast with Fitness Gear's ® Instant Cold Pack. This cold pack is great at quickly relieving bruises, swelling, muscle spasms, pain, headaches and a variety of other minor injuries.
- Provides instantaneous relief
- Great for bruises, swelling, muscle spasms, pain, headaches and minor injuries
- STORAGE: Store at room temperature. Keep away from open flame and extreme temperature conditions. Protect from freezing.
- TO ACTIVATE: 1. Fold top to bottom to "POP" inner fluid bag. 2. Shake. 3. Wrap in cloth. 4. Apply
- WARNING: Do not apply directly to skin. Harmful if swallowed. If accidentally swallowed, give several glasses of water and call poison control centre immediately. Do not puncture bag. Should contents become exposed to skin or eyes, flood with water immediately and call a physician. The unattended use of a cold compress by children, elderly or incapacitated person is dangerous.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- CAUTION: For single use only. Discard after using.
- Do not attempt to reuse this product by freezing as frostbite may result.
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 11005560
Fitness Gear Instant Cold Pack 15 15
Instant Ice These bags are good to have if you're a coach and don't have access to ice. We've often used these at practices. They get cold quickly and stay cold for a decent amount of time. My only caution: Be sure to check that the bag(s) you are purchasing haven't already been activated. You should feel a "ball" in the middle of the bag. We often find a few on the shelf that have been activated (either during shipping or at the store). February 25, 2014
Baseball Must Have Excellent product for any baseball team mom to have. Already have used twice at practice, since the snack bar is not open. Great price! February 25, 2014
a lacrosse bag staple! Every season I stock up on these- I have a lacrosse player and a softball player. During the season I think my goes uses at least one every game after being hit either by a lacrosse ball or a stick. My daughter uses them on her pitching arm between innings as they stay cold for quite a while. The kids have at least 2 in their sports bags and I have another couple in the car (just in case) Cheap and easy to use- worth every penny- buy a few February 11, 2014
COLD PACK The product cold fast and lasted a long time . Great product for basketball January 21, 2014
Cheap but ineffective I really wanted to believe the reviews weren't true, but after purchasing for myself and trying, these ice packs just won't do the trick as substitutes for a real ice pack. As other's have mentioned, they only last a few minutes (able 1-2 of good cold therapy). For $0.99 it was hard to not try them, but unfortunately I can't recommend this product for those looking to ice knees or joints. September 9, 2013
easy to use & ready for injuries @ game time This is a very easy to use & ready when needed at Game time. We play contact sports, (Tackle Football) So having this product on the Sideline helps keep players on the field, and able to score. We use them at practice also. August 23, 2013
First Aid Nice and portable. Be cool if it was reusable but still very handy for quick first aid. July 2, 2013
Instant relief This product came in handy during our recent baseball tournament in Dripping Springs Texas. No water or ice was supplied close enough to any field and kids were feeling the Texas heat. We got the Fitness Gear Instant Cold Packs out and gave one to each kid. It brought instant relief in this case not to an injury but from the intense heat. We just wish cold effect would last longer the just 30 minutes. May 14, 2013
descent one It mostly very useful for only when it pops, and then it should have the last a long time. March 5, 2013
Fitness Gear Instant Cold Pack -- Ok, but not great A little smaller than I would like. Pretty easy to break and mix, not really cold, more like very cool. Doesn't impress with total time for cooling. But just a buck a piece. February 26, 2013