Oakley Men's Frame Sweep Sunglasses
Cool, comfortable and stylish, the Oakley® Frame® Sweep® sunglasses are the ideal shades under every sun. Lightweight, stress resistant O Matter® chassis ensures a durable build while XYZ Optics® provides concise vision at every angle. To keep your eyes protected, Plutonite® lenses block 100% of all UVA/B/C rays and harmful blue light while Unobtanium® nose bombs and ear socks maximize comfort.
- Lightweight, stress resistant O Matter® chassis for durability
- XYZ Optics® boosts clarity at all angles
- Patented toric performance shield boosts coverage that is distortion free
- Plutonite® lenses block 100% UVA, UVB, UVC and damaging blue light
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 optical/impact requirements
- Three-point fit ensures a secure, comfortable fit
- Metal icons, folding sculptural hinge mechanism add style
- Unobtanium® nose bombs and ear socks maximize comfort, boost grip with sweat
- Style: 09-101
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 11005679
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nickonator Love them. Totally worth the money. I really wanted a pair of Oakley's but wasn't sure about spending so much on them. These are about the cheapest Oakley's you can buy, and i thought that if they weren't worth it then i would bring them back. I have used them for baseball, and everyday wear and i absolutely love them. You forget you are even wearing them they're so comfortable and they do there job better than any other brand I've tried. I am now a huge Oakley fan and I'm sure will buy another pair. Oakley sure has lived up to their reputation. December 26, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by FCElite25 This is a great Oakley buy Oakley's are very expensive and I had a pair break after getting crushed in the dugout of a game. But this pair and every other pair do live up to there reputation they work great and look good. If you are looking for a more lifestyle pair this is a good pair but I would recommend the Oil Rigs. This is a great baseball pair and many other sports. If you can buy these because these are great May 5, 2013
1-2 of 2