Oakley Holbrook Shaun White Signature Series Sunglasses
Save $10.00 (6%)
Designed by Olympic gold medalist and snowboarding superstar Shaun White, the Oakley Holbrook Shaun White Signature Series sunglasses are truly one-of-a-kind. Plutonite® lens material blocks out 100% of UVA, UVB and UVC rays whether you're riding the half pipe or a massive wave, metal bolt accents in the front frame add style, and O Matter® frame material ensures stress resistant comfort in a style that is gold-medal approved.
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of six base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal bolt accents in front frame and metal icon accents add style
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 11005714
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by qcvip He loves them! I bought these for my boyfriend as a birthday gift. He's been looking at them for some time and absolutely loves them. They were a little tight at first but of course loosened up. Only downfall is he likes the wrap around glasses for riding the bike. Good casual sunglass. May 25, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bestwifeever Amazing Other than the fact that I saved $50 on these than most other stores they came within 3 days of ordering them. My husband has been wanting them for months but I didn't want to spend full price, I hate to. Shipping was fast and that's all I care about glasses were perfect too :) June 25, 2013
1-2 of 2